Tis' the Season of Grad Parties










My high school graduation is in less than two weeks and it is absolutely bizarre. Consequently, my weekends have been overflowing with graduation parties. Grad parties are hard to dress for since people never know how formal to be. A nice top and shorts is usually a pretty foolproof combo for me. I started with a structured floral crop top and a nice pair of black shorts. For shoes, I wanted to keep it trendier with lace up sandals. Simple silver jewelry finished the look off.

Top: Lucy Voss (old) | Shorts: Zara | Sandals: Mango | Bracelet: Forever21

9 comments:

  1. very cute outfit, absolutely love the sandals.

    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sandals galdiator look-like are perfect, I would definitely go to Mango to buy them ;) Are they expensive?
    Bonjour from France,
    Sand.

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sandals!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to blend that formality with informality for grad parties. Everyone always has their own dress standards, I totally understand, always hard to navigate and find a middle ground - looks like you've found one! Kudos!

    Clare | Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute outfit. Fresh and chic! :)
    Good vibes Fox
    -www.wanderlife.tv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit! Love the floral top and the lace up shoes

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look very stylish! and you are in a good shape!
    please visit my blog, i wrote about music too
    better than yesterday by Albina van den Berg

    ReplyDelete