Wide-legged Edginess










Wide-leg pants were spotted all over spring's runway and I find them quite intriguing. Especially since there are so many different drirections you can take them with your styling. As for mine, I tried to give them a bit of an edge. First of all, I pulled out complete white pants mid-winter, which is one of my favorite things to do. I wore them with a modern sweatshirt and metallic shoes. WHile I think they look absolutely lovely with a heel, the halls of high school aren't very well-recieving of them.  I added the chain-link necklace to pull the edginess over the top. And might I add that I am anxiously anticipating spending countless hours pouring over new looks from the upcoming fashion month!

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute look. I love the mix of leather / faux leather & your standard sweathshirt. I'm very bias as I have a very similar sweatshirt. Last year I purchased a leather sweatshirt, did some alterations and then came up with a look that was very similar to the $3045. Christopher Kane shirt for only $410. I posted the look back on March 17, 2014 called "The Cold Shoulder - Christopher Kane Inspiration". If you ever get bored of this top.... try what I did. So fun.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's great! I live in my casual sweatshirts like this one!
      xox
      Camille

      Delete
  2. those trousers look really good on you

    Love Imke
    https://colourfulmornings.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete