Meow









Another one of my friends turned eighteen on Friday, therefore, we all went out to dinner to celebrate and, of course, ate way too much dessert for our own good. For my look, I started out with some basics, black ripped skinny jeans and a grey turtleneck. To add a little edge, I threw on a leopard print fur vest, black pointy-toed ankle boots, and a silver chain-link necklace. For my hair, I decided to try out the little half-bun look and I actually kind of liked it!

Top: Topshop | Jeans: Zara | Vest: Forever21 (similar here) | Boots: Zara | Necklace: Zara (similar here)

7 comments:

  1. Such a cool look and it suits you so perfectly well!

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooww such a nice post :D love the way you are running your blog! My first time here and I am already looking forward to read your next post <3

    Blog: www.leclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look, love the vest!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect jeans and boots combo!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing combination. Thanks for sharing.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/karen-walker-spring-2015-campaign

    ReplyDelete
  6. This entire look personifies perfection; love it!
    www.diamants-au-chocolat.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the compliments! You are all so lovely!
    xox
    Camille

    ReplyDelete