New York Trip: Photo Diary



Looking straight down 42nd Street


View from our hotel




Just outside the Cooper Hewitt




New York Public Library


The tallest building in the middle is our hotel




Moma; did anyone read Olivia as a child? If so, recognize this painting?



Marilyn Monroe moment in Bryant Park





Shopping in Soho


And of course, a little chocolate ice cream

This weekend, my father, my sister, and I took a spontaneous trip to New York City. We stayed at the Bryant Park Hotel, a known fashion hotel (my dad loves me), that looks out over Bryant Park and the New York Public Library. Along our trip, we visited the Museum of Modern Art, The Cooper Hewitt, Brooklyn, Soho, and more. 

7 comments:

  1. FABBBULOUS NYC photos!!! SOOO awesome babe!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab hotel..it must have been an amazing experience! These photos are making me yearn for New York…but in the spring, summer, and fall only! I've turned into a whimsy California girl. I was there when it was 6 degrees very recently!!!!

    With love,

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  3. My absolute dream destination !! These pictures make me want to visit there even more... If that's possible, haha. The city looks so pretty at night!

    Lovely blog, and great pictures !!
    Would be lovely if you could check out my blog.
    http://greenteavogueandme.blogspot.co.uk

    Maija Lily Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE to visit New York one day.Beautiful photos,great post <3

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all so sweet! Thank you!
    xox
    Camille

    ReplyDelete