Jumpsuit Madness









I've been planning this look for some time now. It started with a jump suit I picked up in the Chicago Zara (one of the best Zaras that I have ever entered). As a high school student, there aren't very many opportunities to dress up, so when the tradition of dressing up on the day of our dance team's opening night of our Spring Show came up, I jumped at the chance. However, since this upper half doesn't exactly fit into our dress code, I layered it over a simple black turtleneck. I continued one of my favorite color combinations with my sleek pointed toe ankle boots. In order to accent the gold chains on the straps, I threw in a simple gold bangle. 

P.S. pardon the rather orange tint of my skin as it is for my dance show. If there were ever a time for a spray tan, it would be a Texas high school drill team dance performance!

Jumpsuit: Zara (similar here) | Tee: H&M (similar here) | Boots: Zara | Bracelet: old | Earrings: Jcrew

28 comments:

  1. Amazing jumpsuit! You are so beautiful!!
    Maybe you would like to follow each other? Let me know, you have a lovely blog <3
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.co.il/
    xoxo, Mai ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this jumpsuit.You look beautiful!
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gurl you are rocking that jumpsuit...fashion killer
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've recently come across your blog, and I'm hooked! I just love the way you write. Super amazing posts x.
    Love from Dubai,
    Aena

    www.TouchofA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! So wonderful to hear that!
      xox
      Camille

      Delete
  5. Since I bought my first jumpsuit, I've been obsessed too :) I love how you styled yours!!

    Visiting your blog from one of my favorite fashion blogger's site. I thought I'd come check you out. If you're interested on connecting in social media or GFC (if you have), let me know.

    Abby,
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit. xoxo Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your jumpsuit. They are totally hot and trendy again!
    xo.
    FROM HATS TO HEELS
    www.fromhatstoheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all of the wonderful comments! You are all so sweet!
    xox
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  9. The jumpsuit is lovely on you!!

    xo

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. il a raison dolabuy ysl son dernier blog Dolabuy YSL informations spéciales Dolabuy Celine

    ReplyDelete