Shoe Girl












I am and will always be a shoe girl. They are my favorite things to buy. And while I may tend to err towards the minimal side with respect to clothing, I have no inhibitions when it comes to my shoes (this fact tends to annoy friends and family members). That is why when I saw these beauties on sale at Revolve, I could not resist. They are a great summer shoe staple; fun, but not too in your face. I let them do the talking, paired with a beige shift. 

Dress: Topshop (last season) | Shoes: Raye (similar color here) | Watch: Daniel Wellington | Sunglasses: Ray Ban

4 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! Great look dear!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit dear !

    xx - Violetta

    http://itsmevioletta.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress ! Nicely worn.

    ReplyDelete