Sporty Chic












Once again, I am enjoying a ride on the ultra fast fashion train. Forever 21 has come to my aid once more. I wore this to a dinner hosted by DFW Fordham alumni and found it to be a perfect fit. It was casual and comfortable yet still sporty and edgy, all at the same time. I laced my sandals around my ankles instead of bringing them up to my knees for this look. And I topped it all off with some edgy sunglasses.

Forever 21 Dress (similar here) | Mango Shoes (similar here) | Tory Burch Bag | Daniel Wellington Watch | Earthbound Trading Co Sunglasses

6 comments:

  1. Great look! Love the dress and the shoes.
    Good vibes Fox
    -www.wanderlife.tv

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress!! Look stylish!!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forever 21 has some serious killer clothes that are an unbeatable price. Loving the small, white details on your dress!

    --Samantha

    http://www.BesosFromAmerica.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE!! This is one of my fav of your looks.
    -M

    http://www.itssuperfashion.com/2015/08/aldo-shoes-fall-2015-2/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, i really fell in love with your great look ♥ :)

    I like the dress and your bag the most ! :)

    much love- Violetta

    http://itsmevioletta.blogspot.de/

    (I'm open for any cooperation by the way )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Look on YOU

    greets
    Caroliny
    www.colorstylebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete