Amped Up Black and White












As another one of my friends turns 18, I have another girls-night-out-oufit. This vest actually belongs to my mother (as does the necklace; her closet is a very fun place) and I've been eyeing it for a very long time. I went simple and paired it with a cotton white blouse. I sported Topshop leather leggings and some patent leather black oxfords. I kicked it up a notch with some berry lipstick and fun gold accessories. I think the key to wearing black and white is to add in varying textures and shapes to keep it interesting. 

Blouse: Nordstrom (similar here) | Vest: Zara | Leggings: Topshop | Shoes: Jcrew | Necklace: Henri Bendel's | Lips: Mac Rebel | Earrings: Strut

9 comments:

  1. Loving this neutral look - so simple and lovely. Especially your leggings and oxfords, they look just perfect together!
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit! You are gorgeous!

    www.morning-elegance.com
    www.youtube.com/morningeleganceblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit.. :)
    xx
    http://www.nadiakandil.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could tell you were wearing mac rebel, that colour is gorgeous and it suits you really good. You never go wrong with a monochrome outfit but you made it look extra nice.

    Love Imke
    https://colourfulmornings.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love black and white outfits, and you look very lovely in this! I'm the same way, I always borrow my mom's clothes! Her closet is like a store for me, every time I visit I always leave her house with new clothes haha.

    Z. | J. POTTER

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your look!
    Keep inspiring :D
    www.indahjelita.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving this look! And your make-up here is simply out of this world ♥♥
    xx
    http://thenotedponcho.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! You are all so lovely!
    xox
    Camille

    ReplyDelete