Changing it Up







My favorite thing by far about fashion is the fact that it allows you to completely reinvent yourself every day. For example, yesterday I wore faux fur and hightop sneakers. Today, I have completely changed my vibe with a simple Zara navy dress (similar here) and I layered it over a sheer white shirtdress (similar here). I decided to make it a bit more bohemian/ western with a pair of brown Jcrew riding boots, a statement pair of Forever21 earrings, and one of my mom's fabulous Virgin Saints and Angels pieces (similar here).

5 comments:

  1. Love the post. A new post has come up on mine, hoping you would take a look!

    Love x


    VOYAGE by Gopika

    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of a simple dress with a shirt underneath..so classy and tailored! I love the navy with the brown boots too!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit!!!! Love your style:) You look simply stunning!!! Amazing boots xxx
    You are welcome to check out my new post @ http://www.mlleepaulette.com/index.php?r=site/post&id=55

    ReplyDelete