Graphics






This is a top that I bought at the beginning of the summer on sale at Juicy Couture and I think it is so cool! I love the print on the front; I was wearing it to enjoy these last summery days (although, let's be honest, here in Texas it will be warm for a very long time). My jeans are a classic pair of patched Jcrew boyfriend jeans (similar here). I decided to go with simpler silver jewelry; a silver cross necklace and my Tiffany necklace that I wear everyday. My watch is an old Swatch that my dad got me for Christmas a few years back and I think it really adds to the graphic vibe of the outfit. I really like these Steve Madden flats, but I bought them too big, so I rarely wear them. And finally, a Tory Burch chain-strap bag(similar here) and black Ray-ban aviators.

No comments:

Post a Comment